Tuesday, May 29, 2007

UNICEF

Click to help UNICEFThere's a lot of stuff on the right-hand side, books, magazines, toys, baby gear, etc. Way back when, I thought it would help pay for the adoption. It hasn't really paid for a cup of coffee, and we've pretty much figured out how to pay for the adoption, anyway.

In a previous post, I created a UNICEF account for SWERL.

As I've been figuring out better ways to combine activism for Africa with the adoption experience/adoption community, I've decided to funnel any money I earn from the various affiliate programs to the left to UNICEF. They do awesome work.

So, if you want to buy anything from Amazon or Wal-Mart online or any of that other stuff, the money (typically 4%) will go to me, and I will put it in the Swerl account at UNICEF, which you can examine by hitting the UNICEF button at the bottom of the right-hand column.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I write a leave a response whenever I especially enjoy
a post on a blog or if I have something to valuable to contribute to the conversation.
It is caused by the passion communicated in the post I read.
And on this post "UNICEF". I was actually excited enough to drop a thought ;) I do have
a couple of questions for you if it's okay.
Could it be just me or does it give the impression like some of these remarks come across
like they are coming from brain dead individuals?
:-P And, if you are posting on additional social sites, I'd like to follow everything fresh you have to post.
Would you make a list every one of all your public pages
like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Visit my page :: Best food in Thousand Oaks